(Under construction from here down)
Has anyone managed to get the morse code reader to work? After many hours of fruitless effort I have not managed to get it to work properly. A hex file would have been helpful.
James Newton replies: Are you refferring to the above link for http://www.hamradio-online.com/1999/feb/mdecoder.html ? If so, I would suggest you contact the author (Lawrence Foltzer, KE6UDL, photonsu at sonic,net) or the webmaster of the hamradio-online site.+
|file: /Techref/scenix/lib/io/index.htm, 9KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 12:47, local time: 2017/4/27 13:44,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/lib/io/index.htm"> SX Microcontroller Input / Ouput Methods</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20170427 RussellMc, IVP, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, Neil, alan.b.pearce, Sean Breheny, Josh Koffman, Brent Brown, Bob Blick,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!