IBM PC EPP Parallel port interface from Alberto Geraci of BTX Systemas
SX based OScope+ from Alberto Geraci of BTX Systemas
IDE CDROM interface from Robert Boardman
Input / Output Port Expansion
SX source for a thermal printer controller
|file: /Techref/scenix/lib/io/osi2/parallel/index.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2005/11/30 16:32, local time: 2015/2/28 19:02,
|©2015 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/lib/io/osi2/parallel/index.htm"> SX Specific Parallel IO</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2015 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20150228 RussellMc, IVP, alan.b.pearce, Dwayne Reid, Neil, Bob Blick, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, James Cameron, Josh Koffman, Robert Dvoracek,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!