Try the http://www.piclist.com code generator by Nikolai Golovchenko for Multiplication and Division by a constant.
James Newton answers: Look at the math and logic section of the
instruction set for AND, OR (called IOR),
XOR, ADD, SUBtract, etc..
James Newton answers: See: http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/radix/index.htm for base conversion routines.
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/basic.htm, 7KB, , updated: 2019/6/17 14:35, local time: 2021/4/12 21:02,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/basic.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Basic Math Methods</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20210412 Harold Hallikainen, RussellMc, Neil, Bob Blick, Alan Pearce, Spehro Pefhany, Clint Jay, Jason White, Richard Prosser, Alexandre Guimaraes,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!