Regulus Berdin says: You can find 10 to the power of x ( 10 ^ x) with:
pow10 movwf rC addwf rC,w addwf PCL,f p0 clrf rC retlw 0x01 p1 clrf rC retlw 0x0A p2 clrf rC retlw 0x64 p3 nop ;rC=3 retlw 0xE8 p4 movlw 0x27 movwf rC nop retlw 0x10
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/powers.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2009/2/13 14:54, local time: 2019/1/22 16:16,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/powers.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Basic Math Power Methods</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190122
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!