Just for once, i'd like to take the square root of a negative number and have it turn out to be okay.
32-bit signed integer math routines. add, subtract, multiply, divide, round, sqrt, bin2dec, dec2bin. By Peter Hemsley. +
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/sqrt/index.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2007/1/4 07:02, local time: 2015/1/28 12:27,
|©2015 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/sqrt/index.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Basic Math Square Root Methods</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2015 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20150128 RussellMc, alan.b.pearce, Dwayne Reid, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Neil, IVP, John J. McDonough, Justin Richards, David C Brown, William \Chops\ Westfield,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!