#define BIT(addr,bit) bit #define ADDR(addr,bit) addr #define MASK(addr,bit) 1<<(bit) Then: #define myflag somereg,5 movlw BIT(myflag) movf ADDR(myflag),w andlw MASK(myflag) etc...
Techniques for exploiting the parallelism of bitwise operations [incl bit reversals, counting, and Morton keys] by Ron Gutman
Shift by 4 bits at a time"
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/bit/index.htm, 5KB, , updated: 2012/1/23 04:10, local time: 2017/3/24 23:13,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/bit/index.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Bit Math Methods</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20170324 RussellMc, IVP, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, Neil, alan.b.pearce, Bob Blick, Sean Breheny, Josh Koffman, Jean-Paul Louis,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!