David A Cary Says: " "Build a simple bike computer" includes step-by-step tutorial for do-it-yourself PCB etching and construction " +
CNC Milling versus Drilling
|file: /Techref/construction.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2013/8/6 16:16, local time: 2015/3/3 03:34,
|©2015 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/construction.htm"> Hardware Construction</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2015 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20150303 RussellMc, IVP, alan.b.pearce, Dwayne Reid, Bob Blick, Neil, James Cameron, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Josh Koffman, Robert Dvoracek,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!