Try drilling the holes first. Then all you have to do is connect the dots if you are using a Dalo Pen. It's also easier to line up any artwork.
Make soldering as easy as possible and allow easy access to the pins to be soldered by:
Panels@ Cases@ Mounts@ Enclosures@ Cables@
CAM@ CNC@ Mills@ Laser Cutters Position Sensors@
|file: /Techref/building.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2017/9/21 18:59, local time: 2018/6/24 16:07,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/building.htm"> Low Volumn Production</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180624 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline, Brent Brown, James Cameron,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!