Another of Dmitry Kiryashov's routines is this sequence of instructions for swapping bit pairs in a byte in five instructions/cycles.
; (c) 1998 by Dmitry Kirashov movwf X ; Save the Incoming Byte in ; a temporary register ; w = X = ABCDEFGH andlw 0x055 ; w = 0B0D0F0H addwf X, f ; X = ABCDEFGH + 0B0D0F0H rrf X, f ; X = (ABCDEFGH + 0B0D0F0h) >> 1 addwf X, w ; w = BADCFEHG
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/bit/swapbits.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2004/12/6 12:55, local time: 2018/7/21 01:26,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/bit/swapbits.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Bit Math Method Swap two bits in a register</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180721 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!