SX Users Manual Rev.
Covers all SX devices; 18/20/28/48/52
IP2022 User's Manual Rev.1.2
Summary of differences between SX 18/20/28 and SX 48/52
Differences between datecodes
www.alarmasultra.com I really interesting to know the SX micrcontrolers, I use microchip 16C62B and buy around 200.000 pieces per year. Please send more information tecnical and prices
|file: /Techref/scenix/datasheets.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 17:18, local time: 2014/11/25 12:54,
|©2014 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/datasheets.htm"> SX Data Sheet, Parallax SX, Embedded Controller</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2014 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20141125 RussellMc, Richard R. Pope, IVP, John Gardner, alan.b.pearce, David C Brown, James Cameron, Bob Blick, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Josh Koffman,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!