|Data||262 bytes RAM|
|Interrupts||Internal||Clock or Counter||3|
|Response time||60ns (45 on the 75 Mips part)|
|Response time||100ns (75 on the 75 Mips part)|
|Counters||1 (8 bit) plus 2 (16 bit)|
|Operating Voltage||3.0-5.5V (at 50Mhz)|
|Brown out detect||2.2/2.6/4.2V|
|file: /Techref/scenix/sx48-52.htm, 9KB, , updated: 2020/6/24 09:31, local time: 2020/7/13 13:35,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/sx48-52.htm"> Scenix SX 48/52 Embedded Controller Devices</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2020 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20200713 RussellMc, Jason White, Bob Blick, Neil, David C Brown, madscientistatlarge, Sean Breheny, Harold Hallikainen, Allen Mulvey, James Cameron,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!