|Description:||Return from call|
|Operation:||PC = STACK[SP--]|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 113|
|Microchip PIC syntax:|
RET - Same as RETW but the W register is not affected. (Beware that MPASM, without warning, assembles RETURN as RETLW 0.)
by Loren Blaney via Richard Ottosen
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/ret.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2001/1/2 14:59, local time: 2018/2/23 04:27,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/ret.htm"> SX Embedded Controller Instruction - RET</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180223 RussellMc, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Darron Black, Harold Hallikainen, alan.b.pearce, Brent Brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!