PC (Program Counter) The PC register (address 02h) contains the lower eight bits of the 11-bit or 12-bit program counter. The program counter is a pointer register that points to the current instruction being executed in the 2,048-word or 4,096-word program memory. During regular program execution, the program counter is incremented automatically once per instruction cycle. This regular sequence is altered in order to perform skips, jumps, and subroutine calls in the application program.
SX Microcontroller Conditionals / Program flow +
|file: /Techref/scenix/reg/pc.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2004/6/10 14:40, local time: 2023/6/10 07:53,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/reg/pc.htm"> SX Microcontroller Program Counter</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!