The SX devices are totally compatible, drop in replacements for PIC 16C5x processors with emulation circuitry built in to the production device so what the ICE sees... is what the Processor saw!!! And they run at 50-75 MIPS (not just MHz, MIPS!). They are so fast, jitter-free, and deterministic, that many hardware functions can be "virtualized" into the software, reducing chip count and increasing versatility. And in the BASIC STAMP 2sx it's easy to use.
[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next]
[Random] [List Sites] [Join Ring
|file: /Techref/scenix/index.htm, 8KB, , updated: 2022/5/24 18:01, local time: 2022/7/5 17:54,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/index.htm"> SXList, Parallax SX, Microcontrollers</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220705
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!