|Description:||Jump to (9 bit) address|
|Operation:||PC = ( page << 9 ) + addr|
|Cycles:||2 (compatible) or 3 (turbo)|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 88|
|Microchip PIC syntax:||GOTO addr|
JMP and SKIP instructions take 2 cycles in compatible mode, not 4 as stated in Table 3-7 in User's manual page 53.
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/jmp.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2005/12/6 16:09, local time: 2021/12/2 11:43,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/jmp.htm"> SX Embedded Controller Instruction - JMP addr</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20211202 Neil, Harold Hallikainen, Alan Pearce, RussellMc, Bob Blick, Allen Mulvey, Justin Richards, Dwayne Reid, madscientistatlarge, Sean Breheny,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!