The SX processors include In Circuit Debugging (almost ICE) support on EVERY chip. By connecting one of these debuggers to the osc1 and osc2 pins, you can see what is happening inside the chip and what the chip is seeing from the outside world, as it runs at full speed.
Don't forget to order chips! Ubicom SX Embedded Controller
|file: /Techref/scenix/debuggers.htm, 7KB, , updated: 2011/7/19 06:38, local time: 2018/9/25 21:10,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/debuggers.htm"> SX-Key, SX-Blitz, SV TEHS SXDEV, Parallax SX, Embedded Controller, Microcontroller</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180925 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Denny Esterline, Harold Hallikainen, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!