Parallax notified me that they are discontinuing the SX line effective January, 2009. What is the best replacement for this chip - that is, the easiest one to port the many programs I have written in SX-Basic language??James Newton of Massmind replies: Parallax has years of inventory available. Stress about it in a few years.+
Hi James.James Newton replies: Calm down. As I have answered MANY times, you are NOT blocked. That ip is not in my blocking list. If it were, you would see a specific message and have a form to unblock. What is happening is some sort of bug in your ISP, or a routing failure in the internet or some sort of bug in my web server.+
Is there any way to be unblocked to this site ???????
If you won't simply answer, NO, and I'll be allways using this Proxy server, just see this 22.214.171.124, OK ?? from this IP everybody could RIP or download or use the some software to download all the site ( like teleport ), and tomorrow change the IP again, if you block it !!!, is that way, that you want ?.
Unblock me please, or let me know if you want that OK.
Alberto. 126.96.36.199 (dsl.prima.com.ar) firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a NRZ-S coded signal without clock(only data lines) from a receiver at 2111360 bps, i want to use a software DPLL to synchronize to the data stream and recover the clock signal, but i have the next issues:
- the NRZ-S only have level changes(edges) with the "0" and you can expect a lot of "1", without edges in some times. it is possible to use DDS with this signal?
- my SX osc frequency it has to be some specific one? maybe an 2111360 multiple or how can i determine the addecuate one?
James Newton recommends " This question should probably be posted to the MIT PICList which also hosts SX discussions. See "Forum"
|file: /Techref/scenix/qanda.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2013/7/22 16:19, local time: 2021/1/19 06:27,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/qanda.htm"> Questions and Answers</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20210119 Sean Breheny, Jason White, William Westfield, Alan Pearce, RussellMc, Richard Prosser, Justin Richards,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!