PIC Microcontoller Math Method
IEEE<>Microchip format conversion
;from Nikolai Golovchenko ;IEEE to MCHIP format conversion rlf AARGB0, f ;IEEE -> Microchip rlf AEXP, f rrf AARGB0, f ;MCHIP to IEEE format conversion rlf AARGB0, f ;IEEE <- MICROCHIP rrf AEXP, f rrf AARGB0, f
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/ieee-mchip.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2000/2/14 10:36, local time: 2018/11/19 14:57,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/ieee-mchip.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Math Method IEEE<>Microchip format conversion</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181119 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, Manu Abraham, John Gardner, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!