PC (PS2) Keyboard
|file: /Techref/microchip/keymatrix.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2019/8/26 09:38, local time: 2021/7/31 23:25,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/keymatrix.htm"> PIC Microcontroler, Microchip PIC, Keypad, Key switch</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20210731 RussellMc, Neil, Bob Blick, Harold Hallikainen, Alan Pearce, Clint Jay, Allen Mulvey, Jason White, Sean Breheny, Spehro Pefhany,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!