Did you ever wish you could make a couple switches "repeat" while in certain
program modes? Perhaps using repeating switches for incrementing or decrementing
displayed values while the program is in some sort of 'set' mode? Then turn
off the "repeat" capability when not needed? Well, this may be pretty exotic
and not of general interest but I thought I'd show it to you anyway.
Take care. Mike McLaren, K8LH
|file: /Techref/microchip/debounceK8LH.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2006/10/9 14:49, local time: 2021/9/17 08:25,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/debounceK8LH.htm"> PIC Microcontroler based Keyboard Debounce</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20210917 Neil, Harold Hallikainen, RussellMc, Alan Pearce, Bob Blick, Allen Mulvey, Sean Breheny, Justin Richards, Dwayne Reid, madscientistatlarge,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!