MICREL wireless chips, 300 mhz AM only and you only need a ceramic resonator and a few outboard parts-they are cheap, use low power and run at 3 Vcc. They are made for data transmission up to 300 feet.
A simple RF Transmitter for digital data
PIC Microcontoller RF I/O Methods
Cybiko Wireless PDA / Game : A complete RF data design / platform for pennies
Low power RF links +e.g. LoRaWan
Bluetooth@ Pagers@ Cellular@ WirelessLANs@ GPS@
microwave PWB layout tips +
general circuit design +
David A Cary of Motorguide Pinpoint Says: " general circuit design " +
|file: /Techref/io/rfs.htm, 7KB, , updated: 2018/7/26 18:43, local time: 2022/8/19 22:22,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/rfs.htm"> Radio Frequency IO</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220819
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!