Mike Cornelius of Byte This Interactive PO Box 1342 Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 Australia says:
Unlike many standards bodies ETSI at http://www.etsi.org are kind enough to allow free downloads of thier standards documents.
Just go there, click "Standards on line" then type GSM in the query box and select the "Standard Type and Document N°" search option and the site will list all of the GSM specs, and you can grab the ones you need.
|file: /Techref/io/cellular.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2009/2/27 13:11, local time: 2016/2/12 23:14,
|©2016 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/cellular.htm"> Cell Phone I/O </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2016 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20160212 RussellMc, Bob Blick, Peter, alan.b.pearce, embedded systems, Neil, Dwayne Reid, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, IVP, Jean-Paul Louis,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!