A command line assembler for Ubicom SX chips.
Used by SXDev and optionally used in version 2.0 of SXKey. See Converting from SXKey to SASM
Program Templates / Macros
|file: /Techref/scenix/sasm.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2006/6/16 22:49, local time: 2014/7/24 16:22,
|©2014 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/sasm.htm"> Ubicom SX Cross Assembler: SASM</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2014 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20140724 RussellMc, Richard R. Pope, IVP, alan.b.pearce, John Gardner, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Bob Blick, James Cameron, Josh Koffman, cdb,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!