Despite this not being documented anywhere, adding, or-ing, and-ing, moving, etc... an 8 bit value to the PC (bits 0..7) also results in CLEARING the 9th bit (bit 8) of the PC. So you can only do relative or computed jumps into the first half page of each page. Just like calls
PIC Conditionals / Program flow@, timer_sx.htm
|file: /Techref/scenix/lib/flow/index.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2004/6/10 13:40, local time: 2019/2/15 18:49,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/lib/flow/index.htm"> SX Microcontroller Conditionals / Program flow</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190215 David Van Horn, RussellMc, Neil, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, James Cameron, Allen Mulvey, David C Brown, Denny Esterline, mike brown, Bob Blick,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!