http://www.microchipc.com/Hi-Tech_C_speed_optimization.htm Is there a page on massmind somewhere that shows the (assembly-language) skeletons of various kinds of loops ?
kinds of loops:
(#of iterations not known before the last iteration) do...while(), while()...loop, (#of iterations known at run time before loop starts) do_N_times, (#of iterations known at compile time) do_10_times, ... any others ?
(... mention counting *down* to 0 optimization ...)
|file: /Techref/microchip/codeflow.htm, 8KB, , updated: 2013/7/23 10:43, local time: 2021/4/16 07:44,
|©2021 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/codeflow.htm"> PIC Microcontoller, PIC Program Flow Methods</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2021 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20210416 Harold Hallikainen, RussellMc, Neil, Bob Blick, Alan Pearce, Spehro Pefhany, Clint Jay, Jason White, Richard Prosser, Alexandre Guimaraes,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!