"Nobody does electronics work for long without running into the classic white plastic prototyping breadboard, made famous by Global. These are the de facto standard for whipping up a circuit just to see if it works. They do a good job of this and I don't know what I'd do without them, but remember that they have limitations.
|file: /Techref/ubbs.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2010/8/23 10:28, local time: 2018/3/19 19:40,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/ubbs.htm"> Global Protoboard, White Breadboard, White Protoboard, Universal Bread Boards</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180319 RussellMc, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, Neil, David C Brown, alan.b.pearce, Bob Blick, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!