|Description:||Move fr into W|
|Operation:||W = fr|
|Details:||SX Users Manual page # 95|
|Microchip PIC syntax:||MOVF fr,0|
Phil Pilgrim says: Incidentally, the way to move a register to W without setting any flags is:
SWAP Reg MOV W,<>Reg SWAP Reg 'Optional, to restore Reg to original state.
or, if RTW is enabled:
MOV W,<>Reg SWAP WREG
|file: /Techref/scenix/inst/movwfr.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2007/2/28 18:26, local time: 2018/7/18 21:12,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/scenix/inst/movwfr.htm"> SX Instruction MOV W,fr</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180718 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Neil, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!