Source: http://library.kcc.hawaii.edu/praise/hames/ Tilapia expert system computer program now available to farmers (winhames.zip) The program has not been updated since 1993. These web pages, developed from the content of the program, are being updated.
Pathogens of Wild and Farmed Fish: Sea Lice (Ellis Horwood Series)
Tilapia: Biology, Culture, And Nutrition by Chhorn Lin
|file: /Techref/other/pond/tilapia/index.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2012/6/25 13:30, local time: 2018/2/25 14:03,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/other/pond/tilapia/index.htm"> Tilapia Health Diagnosis and Treatment Advice</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180225 RussellMc, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, Isaac M. Bavaresco, David C Brown, alan.b.pearce, Bob Blick, Darron Black, Harold Hallikainen, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!