The EMRBITBLT structure contains members for the BitBlt enhanced metafile record. Note that graphics device interface (GDI) converts the device-dependent bitmap into a device-independent bitmap (DIB) before storing it in the metafile record.
typedef struct tagEMRBITBLT
EMR emr; RECTL rclBounds; LONG xDest; LONG yDest; LONG cxDest; LONG cyDest; DWORD dwRop; LONG xSrc; LONG ySrc; XFORM xformSrc; COLORREF crBkColorSrc; DWORD iUsageSrc; DWORD offBmiSrc; DWORD offBitsSrc; DWORD cbBitsSrc; } EMRBITBLT, *PEMRBITBLT;
BitBlt, BITMAPINFO, RGB
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/struc/src/str04_19.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/23 13:36,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/struc/src/str04_19.htm"> EMRBITBLT</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!