The TBM_GETTICPOS message retrieves the current physical position of a tick mark in a trackbar.
TBM_GETTICPOS wParam = (WPARAM) (WORD) iTic; lParam = 0;
Returns the distance, in client coordinates, from the left or top of the trackbar's client area to the specified tick mark. The return value is the x-coordinate of the tick mark for a horizontal trackbar, or the y-coordinate for a vertical trackbar. If iTic is not a valid index, the return value is -1.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_5.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/19 12:34,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_5.htm"> TBM_GETTICPOS</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220519
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!