The TBM_GETTIC message retrieves the logical position of a tick mark in a trackbar. The logical position can be any of the integer values in the trackbar's range of minimum to maximum slider positions.
TBM_GETTIC wParam = (WPARAM) (WORD) iTic; lParam = 0;
Returns the logical position of the specified tick mark or - 1 if iTic does not specify a valid index.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_4.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/17 00:44,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg18_4.htm"> TBM_GETTIC</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!