The PSM_ADDPAGE message adds a new page to the end of an existing property sheet. You can send this message explicitly or by using the PropSheet_AddPage macro.
PSM_ADDPAGE wParam = 0; lParam = (LPARAM) (HPROPSHEETPAGE) hpage);
No return value.
The property sheet is not resized to fit the new page. The new page should be no larger than the largest page currently in the property sheet.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg14_15.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:20, local time: 2022/5/22 13:43,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg14_15.htm"> PSM_ADDPAGE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!