The CreatePropertySheetPage function creates a new page for a property sheet.
If the function succeeds, the return value is the handle to the new property sheet.
If the function fails, the return value is NULL.
An application uses the PropertySheet function to create a property sheet that includes the new page or uses the PSM_ADDPAGE message to add the new page to an existing property sheet.
Windows 95: The system can support a maximum of 16,364 window handles.
PropertySheet, PROPSHEETPAGE, PSM_ADDPAGE
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f10_20.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/21 16:06,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f10_20.htm"> CreatePropertySheetPage</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220521
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!