The FMEVENT_SELCHANGE message is sent to an extension DLL when the user selects a filename in the File Manager directory window or Search Results window.
This message has no parameters.
An extension DLL should return zero if it processes this message.
Changes in the tree portion of the directory window do not produce this message.
Because the user can change the selection many times, the extension DLL must return promptly after processing this message to avoid slowing the selection process for the user.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg08_1.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:14, local time: 2022/5/23 13:24,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg08_1.htm"> FMEVENT_SELCHANGE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!