The FMEVENT_LOAD message is sent to an extension DLL when File Manager is loading the DLL.
FMEVENT_LOAD lpfmsld = (LPFMS_LOAD) lParam; /* address of struct. with delta */
An extension DLL must return TRUE to continue loading the DLL. If the DLL returns FALSE, File Manager calls the FreeLibrary function and ends any communication with the extension DLL.
An application should fill the dwSize, szMenuName, and hMenu members in the FMS_LOAD structure. It should also save the value of the wMenuDelta member and use it to identify menu items when modifying the menu.
FMExtensionProc, FMS_LOAD, FreeLibrary
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg08.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:14, local time: 2022/5/23 14:37,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg08.htm"> FMEVENT_LOAD</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!