A File Manager extension sends an FM_REFRESH_WINDOWS message to cause File Manager to repaint either its active window or all of its windows.
FM_REFRESH_WINDOWS wParam = (WPARAM) (BOOL) fRepaint; // repaint flag lParam = 0; // not used, must be zero
This message does not return a meaningful value.
File-system changes caused by an extension are automatically detected by File Manager. An extension should use this message only in situations where drive connections are made or canceled.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_24.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:14, local time: 2022/5/16 09:15,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_24.htm"> FM_REFRESH_WINDOWS</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220516
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!