A File Manager extension sends an FM_GETSELCOUNTLFN message to retrieve the number of selected files in the active File Manager window (either the directory window or the Search Results window). The count includes files that have long filenames.
FM_GETSELCOUNTLFN wParam = 0; // not used, must be zero lParam = 0; // not used, must be zero
This message has no parameters.
The return value is the number of selected files.
Only extensions that support long filenames (for example, network-aware extensions) should use this message.
FM_GETFILESEL, FM_GETFILESELLFN, FM_GETSELCOUNT
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_23.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/6 18:38, local time: 2022/5/23 11:04,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg07_23.htm"> FM_GETSELCOUNTLFN</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!