An application sends a CB_SETITEMDATA message to set the 32-bit value associated with the specified item in a combo box.
CB_SETITEMDATA wParam = (WPARAM) index; // item index lParam = (LPARAM) (DWORD) dwData; // item data
If an error occurs, the return value is CB_ERR.
If the specified item is in an owner-drawn combo box created without the CBS_HASSTRINGS style, this message replaces the 32-bit value in the lParam parameter of the CB_ADDSTRING or CB_INSERTSTRING message that added the item to the combo box.
CB_ADDSTRING, CB_GETITEMDATA, CB_INSERTSTRING
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg02_9.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2008/6/24 02:51, local time: 2022/5/22 13:42,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg02_9.htm"> CB_SETITEMDATA</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!