An application sends the CB_SETTOPINDEX message to ensure that a particular item is visible in the list box of a combo box. The system scrolls the list box contents so that either the specified item appears at the top of the list box or the maximum scroll range has been reached.
CB_SETTOPINDEX wParam = (WPARAM) index; // zero-based index of item list lParam = 0; // not used, must be zero
If the message is successful, the return value is zero.
If the message fails, the return value is CB_ERR.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg02_12.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2023/3/23 02:08,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg02_12.htm"> CB_SETTOPINDEX</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!