An application sends the CB_GETTOPINDEX message to retrieve the zero-based index of the first visible item in the list box portion of a combo box. Initially the item with index 0 is at the top of the list box, but if the list box contents have been scrolled, another item may be at the top.
CB_GETTOPINDEX wParam = 0; // not used, must be zero lParam = 0; // not used, must be zero
This message has no parameters.
If the message is successful, the return value is the index of the first visible item in the list box of the combo box.
If the message fails, the return value is CB_ERR.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg01_27.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2023/6/1 18:38,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg01_27.htm"> CB_GETTOPINDEX</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!