Notifies an appbar that the taskbar’s autohide or always-on-top state has changed ¾ that is, the user has checked or unchecked the “Always on top” or “Auto hide” check box on the taskbar’s property sheet. An appbar can use this notification message to set its state to conform to that of the taskbar, if desired.
No return value.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg00_12.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2008/12/4 07:52, local time: 2022/5/22 01:24,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg00_12.htm"> ABN_STATECHANGE</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220522
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!