Notifies an appbar when an event has occurred that may effect the appbar’s size and position. Events include changes in the taskbar’s size, position, and visibility state, as well as the addition, removal, or resizing of another appbar on the same side of the screen.
No return value.
An appbar should respond to this notification message by sending the ABM_QUERYPOS and ABM_SETPOS messages. If its position has changed, the appbar should call the MoveWindow function to move itself to the new position.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg00_11.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2008/6/23 12:01, local time: 2022/5/17 00:49,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/mess/src/msg00_11.htm"> ABN_POSCHANGED</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!