The FindClose function closes the specified search handle. The FindFirstFile and FindNextFile functions use the search handle to locate files with names that match a given name.
// file search handle
If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.
If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.
After the FindClose function is called, the handle specified by the hFindFile parameter cannot be used in subsequent calls to either the FindNextFile or FindClose function.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f24_5.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/20 11:16,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f24_5.htm"> FindClose</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220520
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!