Bob Ammerman [rammerman at prodigy.net] of RAm Systems says
The PIC18Cxx2 chips contain quite a few nice new features. One of the neatest is programmable access to the stack. This feature allows many powerful tricks.
- this code has _NOT_ been tested!
- all multi-byte values are little-endian
- I assume the code space never exceeds 16 bits worth (which it never will on the 242, 252, 442 or 452 chips).Multilevel returns ; return to my caller's caller pop return ; return to my caller's caller's caller pop pop return ; return to my caller's caller's caller's caller pop pop pop return
|file: /Techref/microchip/18c/multiret-ba.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/6/30 11:53, local time: 2018/1/16 04:12,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/18c/multiret-ba.htm"> PIC 18C Microcontoller Program Flow Method for Multilevel returns</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180116
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!