Contitions are not well documented but it would appear that positive values or zero are false and negative values are true.
As a result
IF instr(string, "value") THEN print "found"
has the desired effect.
Equality (=), Inequality
Less Than (<), Less Than or Equal To (<=)
Greater Than (>), Greater Than or Equal To (>=)
And, Or, Xor
IsArray, IsDate, IsEmpty, IsNull, IsNumeric, IsObject
object Is object
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/condition.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2008/6/20 01:53, local time: 2019/1/20 02:19,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/condition.htm"> VBScript Conditions</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190120
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!