Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
| Language Reference |
Returns a Boolean value indicating whether an expression can be evaluated as a number.
The expression argument can be any expression.
IsNumeric returns True if the entire expression is recognized as a number; otherwise, it returns False.
IsNumeric returns False if expression is a date expression.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/109.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2007/5/22 15:11, local time: 2018/9/25 10:57,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/109.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180925 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Denny Esterline, Harold Hallikainen, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!