Indicates the help file and topic associated with an Error object.
· HelpContextID ¾ returns a context ID, as a Long value, for a topic in a Microsoft Windows Help file.
· HelpFile ¾ returns a String that evaluates to a fully qualified path to a Help file.
If a Help file is specified in the HelpFile property, the HelpContext property is used to automatically display the Help topic it identifies. If there is no relevant help topic available, the HelpContext property returns zero and the HelpFile property returns a zero-length string ("").
Description, Number, Source
|file: /Techref/language/asp/comp/daprop03_6.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/21 19:01, local time: 2022/8/9 06:22,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/comp/daprop03_6.htm"> HelpContext, HelpFile Properties (ADO)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220809
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!