A descriptive string associated with an Error object.
Returns a String value.
Use the Description property to obtain a short description of the error. Display this property to alert the user to an error that you cannot or do not want to handle. The string will come from either ADO or a provider.
Providers are responsible for passing specific error text to ADO. ADO adds an Error object to the Errors collection for each provider error or warning it receives. Enumerate the Errors collection to trace the errors that the provider passes.
HelpContext, HelpFile, Number, Source
|file: /Techref/language/asp/comp/daprop03_2.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/21 18:01, local time: 2022/1/21 16:32,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/comp/daprop03_2.htm"> Description Property (ADO)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220121
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!