If you need to transfer files between two computers the cheapest solution is to use interlnk.exe and intersvr.exe provided with your old dos 6.2. You can use them to transfer between DOS, Windows 95, and even Windows 98. See also:
Follow these steps
XCOPY F:\ C:\ /s /e
will copy the files and subdirectories from drive F: to drive C:
|file: /Techref/io/ports.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2014/12/11 13:00, local time: 2018/1/17 21:30,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/ports.htm"> IO Ports</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180117
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!