|1||+5 Vdc N/A|
|2||Joystick A - Button 1 I|
|3||Joystick A - X-pos I|
|4||Signal GND N/A|
|5||Signal GND N/A|
|6||Joystick A - Y-pos I|
|7||Joystick A - Button 2 I|
|10||Joystick B - Button 1 I|
|11||Joystick B - X-pos I|
|12||MIDI OUT O|
|13||Joystick B - Y-pos I|
|14||Joystick B - Button 2 I|
|15||MIDI IN I|
|file: /Techref/io/joystick.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2010/12/21 08:26, local time: 2013/5/22 20:50,
|©2013 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/joystick.htm"> Joysticks</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2013 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20130522 RussellMc, IVP, Bob Blick, John Gardner, alan.b.pearce, veegee, Sean Breheny, Isaac Marino Bavaresco, Josh Koffman, Carl Denk,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: None at this time. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!